Thursday, April 1, 2010

OOOOOO SHOPPING!!!

You will have to forgive me, some of these posts have been sitting a few days waiting for me to post them, anyway........

Went furniture shopping today..... ouch you might be thinking, thats gonna hurt the bank balance, well noooooooooooo

Check this out:
Oven $220
Fridge (sep freezer) $350
Washing Machine (fully auto) $330
King size Mattress and base $300

Okay who has a calculator? Oooooohhhh you dont need one that maths is not that big!
Yes folks thats a grand total of $$1200 NZD!!!!!!! Now tell me someone, when on earths history could you buy all that for that price??????

Oh yeah did I mention that everything is brand new, NOT second hand!! hmmmm yes it is!

Okay so enough showing off about that, did I happen to mention that we dont actually have a house for any of it to go into yet, but thats completely besides that point! We do plan to get one in time........he he he

No comments:

Post a Comment