Saturday, April 3, 2010

FOUR WHEEL WITNESSING!!



Went out witnessing on the four wheel motorbike today. We meandered our way out on some very long very dusty roads in the countryside (which I did not know we were doing when I got dressed). So Im wearing a white t-shirt to keep cool, good idea right, NOT! Well not when you travel on the very back of a motorbike on very dusty roads. Did I happen to mention there were four of us on the bike?

My whole back (my white t-shirted back that is) and right up both my arms and legs were covered in an inch or two of dust, it was so funny to look at. My hair turned into one great big wind swept dread lock, sexy baby yeah!
Finally we made our way back into town where we were laughing and saying to each other, its just as well it didnt rain, we would turn into mud puddles! Weeeeeellllll, right then a guy on a normal motorbike going the oppisite direction rode through the middle of the one and only puddle in all of Mexico at the moment! Where did the splash go??? OVER THE TOP OF US ALL!!!! It was hilarious! Mud puddles we became!

I took a photo when we got home of my legs. I have taken my shoes off but you can not tell at all. It still looks as though Im wearing them!

We all looked like something out of a really bad B grade, monsters from the marsh movie or something, but we did have fun!!!
Is it weird that I cant wait until we do it again?!




No comments:

Post a Comment