Monday, April 5, 2010

I LOST IT TODAY!!

Now before you all start to worry, I did not loose my temper noooo thats not it at all!

We bought ourselves a second hand bike the other day for $70, its in really good condition and has no problems at all, awesome! Good price too. Now we just have to find one more and we will be free as birds again.

Now here comes the "i lost it part".

Dave rides the bike to the meeting as I am going with others and then have a study to go on straight away with another sister. Im taking the bike from the hall to the study.

Please note I have no been for a ride on the bike yet......
Please note 98% of the roads here are cobbles but not as WE know it......
Please note cobbles, here, means smooth riverstones laid carefully in rows or random order (oximoron) surrounded by sand. NOT smooth at all.......

Okay back to the point.

I get on the bike and off I go. To start with hmmm yeah this is weird the bumping but nah not to bad. Most of the way to the study from the hall is sealed roads and then some where the stones are worn nearly flat so bumpy but relatively easy going.

On my way home, well that was another story all together! The roads back to our house are 99% "cobbles". Cobbles that are not smooth, cobbles that are the devil!

I started out, hmm not so bad, what the heck this is getting worse, what the heck this is ridculous, what the heck...............................................................................................................
..................................................................................................
thats when my brain bounced right out of the top of my head and I LOST IT!

Eventually after much searching, which I might add without a brain is highly difficult to do, I found it. The song..... "Then the poor meatball, rolled under a tree" came to my mind????? Well came back to mind, when I found my mind, hmmmm yeah I think thats right.

So people I have decided that extra extremely full suspension should be the order of the day however until we are rich, we will have to do with losing our minds everytime we go riding!

BE THANKFUL YOU ALL HAVE SMOOOOOOOOTH ROADS! Its the small things in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment