Thursday, May 27, 2010

TECOMAN NIGHTLIFE!!

This is a strange ol post for ya, but it will give you an idea of what the night life is like here.

Each night Dave goes off to bed and I settle down to watch a movie or send emails or do meeting prep, whatever really. It usually involves the computer though.

I sit with all the lights out, so the only light is from my computer screen.

Talk about moth to the light, well sort of anyway.

I was sitting here last night assuming the usual position and this tiny little ant goes wandering across my screen, I kill it with my giant death finger, dead and gone.

A few moments later a much larger ant about half an inch wanders across the screen, this meets the death finger too, but with a little more force this time.

Next 9 mosquitos decide to have a hulla in the night light ( my computer screen), probably killed half of one of them with my not so stealth death hands.

Next a ginormous ant about an inch long goes by the screen. It had the cheek to rear up at me when I gave it the death finger times two this time, oh the power!

Now a cockroach goes by with its little feller things twittering in front of it, YUUUUUUCKKKK!! That got flicked of the screen and given the jandal treatment!!

Last but not least a spider arrives on the screen (not scene) and does its thing across it. It too meets an ugly death by jandal.

Now I sit here waiting for the next adventure, will it be a hippo next?? Oh no, safe there, we dont have hippos in Mexico!!

I now dont bother watching a movie, why would I ever need to when theres soooooo much excitment to be had!!!!

Those of you that want to come here, ................. still wanna come?????

No comments:

Post a Comment