Saturday, May 15, 2010

EARTHQUAKE!!

So we were sitting back relaxing a couple of days ago.

I suddenly feel this very gentle rocking of the seat Im sitting on. I thought, hmmm that was strange. I ask Dave did you feel that? Of course he answers "what?" (he was playing on the computer after all......)

I thought, oh it must just have been a big truck going past, so I didnt think anything else of it.

Next thing the sister that lives next door to us comes running over asking if we just felt that earthquake.

Dave replies, Tracey said she felt a rumble but I didnt feel anything.

So there you go we have officially had our first earth quake for Mexico.

We had a big shake in the first few weeks of being in Belize and now another one in Mexico. Maybe we should stop moving countries!!

No comments:

Post a Comment