Wednesday, May 19, 2010

NEW HOUSE

So folks we have now moved into our new house.

We had our first visitor and everything.

The first visitor was a hummingbird! It was bright shinny green and hovered over our flowers for ages. It was a stunning sight to behold and Im very pleased to say that we have many little hummers as we call them visit us quite regularly too.

Dave has been out figuring out where to put his hammock only to be attacked by the ants already resident in the tree. They were not happy (by the thousands I might add) and have now up and left as they did not want to share their tree with giant Dave so they have left to find a new more undisrupted tree. Fine by us just quietly!


We have already figured out how to build a second bedroom on the house here which would be ideal but thats just dreaming right now really. Thats todays totally useless piece of information!


No major bugs to mention as yet but Im sure that will change before long, will let ya know when I have an update on that front.


Oh heres a funny story that might explain a few things for you all.


Sooooooooooo when I write these blogs I always used to do a spell check right, so you didnt all think I was stupid or anything (I know those of you that know me know better, wow that was way too many knows for one sentence!!)Anyhoooooo


I have now stopped spell checking okay! Why you may ask and rightly so. The reason is that this program recognises that I am in Mexico and when I spell check what I have written it highlights practically every word because its not SPANISH!!! How funny is that! hmmmm or maybe not, anyway.....


So yeah, I have stopped spell checking so you're all just gonna have to get over the spelling mistakes and send emails to me to tell me where I went wrong. (its some kind of weird plan to get emails you see, its not that I cant spell at all!)

2 comments:

  1. do you have a picture of your new house? Is this the one above the shop or another one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not as yet but we will post one as soon as. The one above the shop was just temp, this one is ours, well you know, our rental......

    ReplyDelete