Monday, October 5, 2009

A SIGHT TO BEHOLD!

I just had to tell you all about this one.

I was out in Pamona village doing studies on Friday and before heading home I was waiting for the bus. (No rain this time!) The sun was setting behind the mountains and the sky was clear apart from one or two whispy clouds guilded in pink and gold. A glow rested just above the high grass waving slowing in the breeze.

As I look out over this beautiful sight my eye catches something glorious.

Flittering just above the grass were hundreds and hundreds of dragon flies. The setting sun was catching the wings of the Dragon Flies, winking golden lights across the field. Gracefully bobbing from one grass head to the other.

All I could do was sit there in awe of another of Jehovahs creations. If only a camera could do this sight justice.

I love the end of the day here, especially out in the valley as the land comes alive with all this little creatures. They have no idea how wonderful they are or the joy they can bring onlookers, what a sight to behold!

No comments:

Post a Comment