Thursday, July 8, 2010

PIZZA, YEAH BABY!

Mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Tonight I was the master chef in the kitchen with some friends where all decided to make pizza.

We started making the dough only to discover that we did not have a rolling pin. Hmmmm what to do????

Well good old "kiwi ingenuity" came to the rescue. I said, "dont worry I'll just use a coke bottle."

I think they all thought I was kidding but when I pulled out the large 3 litre bottle of coke and started rolling dough with it, they saw just how serious I was.

It was so funny and would have made a great kodak moment.

The funny thing was, earlier in the day Dave had asked us what we were doing for dinner. We told him we were having pizza and lots of coke (neither of which we ever have very much here). He was delighted, its two of his favourtie foods, what else could he ask for right.

Well when he walked in after taking the evening witnessing group, there I was rolling pizza dough with a full coke bottle!! I really dont think thats what he thought we meant when we told him we were having pizza and coke!!!!

All I can say is, IT WAS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every night should be pizza night!

No comments:

Post a Comment