Friday, November 6, 2009

THE FRIGHT OF MY LIFE!!!!

I was at a bible study of mine the other day and we were talking away after the study. We had
talked about everything under the sun and were generally have a great time.

She explains to me how she is having some people around for dinner in a few weeks and that she is going to make them some traditional Belizean food as they are from Nicaragua.

She asks me if I have ever tried Cows foot soup. I tell her yes I have, it was the very first thing I had for dinner in Belize. She was delighted to hear this.

Then to my absolute horror, she excitedly informs me that she is going to make some extra and save it just for me!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just smiled and said how lovely that would be, but she really didn’t have to go to so much trouble. That it would be difficult for me to get it home without spilling it, bla bla bla bla. I tactfully managed to get out of that one, phew!

Oh man I got the fright of my life that day and no spider or scorpion was involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment